Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Arrival




"Dinner is almost ready though I can't promise boxed mac n cheese is up to your standards." Micah called to Ella where she sat on the couch.
"Don't worry this baby has stolen my taste buds." She sighed turning the tv off. Being on maternity leave had made Ella rather grumpy which was something Micah hadn't expected from his usually sunny girlfriend. In fact despite loving the time he got with her he couldn't wait for the baby to come so she could get back to her life. 




So when she went into the labor the next morning he was relieved along with his excitement. "Ella should you really be driving?" He asked after she had shoved him into the passenger seat.
"If I let you drive I'll have this baby in the car!" She growled as she sped down the road.
"There is a speed limit you know!" He said grabbing onto the dash.
"MICAH I WILL KILL YOU!" She warned.



A few hours later and they were back at his house with their new baby girl Penny. Ella cuddled her close and it was clear to him that she wished she could change her goals but she was just to headstrong. Micah wouldn't admit it out loud but had she asked him if she could stay he would have proposed on the spot. Of course she didn't ask she just kissed the top of Penny's forehead and handed her over holding back tears. "I'll see you in a few days?" She asked.
"Of course." Micah said stroking her cheek with his free hand.


Too soon he was alone with his beautiful baby girl. Of course Penny didn't allow him to be sad at Ella's departure for long. She was possibly the happiest baby Micah had ever seen nothing like the wailing banshee's he'd been raised with, though he did remember his mother saying how calm he had been as a baby. It looked like Penny was taking after him already. 




After feeding and playing with Penny the next morning Micah headed out to the garden to find his tomatoes were finally ripe enough to harvest. He smiled to himself, life was good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I HATE when my single roll sims roll the wish to get married as if I don't feel bad enough!! Anyway another very short update! I promise soon I get to the point where I started taking more pictures and they will get longer. Penny is by far the easiest baby sim I have ever had in my game she hardly causes a fuss and she even sleeps all night! Thanks for reading =)




4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about when the single sims roll the get married wish. But the good thing is they'll usually get over it pretty quick ;)
    First baby, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he doesn't seem to care much at the moment thankfully.

      Delete
  2. Aw, they had a baby girl. (I always say aw when there's a new baby, I don't know why.)
    Even more annoying when you have single + help and they constantly want to kiss and marry each other, which is one extreme to the other, I know.
    I can't help but feel bad for Ella, it must hurt to leave behind your own daughter. Lets hope little Penny doesn't feel let down by her mother's absence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a with help roll yet but I imagine that would be obnoxious! Ella still makes appearances in the house so she's a regular in Penny's life for now.

      Delete